( 105 degrees)
3 1/2 cups
- Sprinkle yeast in hot water, add a pinch of sugar.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Mix in vegetable oil, flour, sugar and salt.
- Stir to make stiff dough.
- Knead 8 minutes.
- Place dough in a lightly oiled bowl, turn, let rise to double in a warm place (I like to do this in the oven turned to the very lowest setting.) Punch down.
- Each will line a pizza pan.
- Brush with 1-tablespoon oil Cover.
- Let rest 5 minutes.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove from the oven and add your sauce,cheese and meats and then bake another 15 minutes.