ice cold bombay blue sapphire gin
( Store your gin in the freezer)
martini dry vermouth
1 large stuffed olives, of your choice or 1 large
- Also required: 1 iced large martini glass Pour your Vermouth& Gin into a cruet and place it in the freezer, do not shake or stir just pour them together, I do this early in the day but your cruet must have a stopper in the top- see picture.
- When you are ready to serve place 2 ice cubes in the glass and the Olive.
- Pour in the martini, and enjoy.
- I recommend that your serve an appetizer with the mart mart and don't get greedy- one is really enough.
- Repeat for as many servings as you want to make.