6 (4 ounce)
skinless salmon fillet, about 1 inch thick
low sodium chicken broth
dry white wine
garlic cloves, minced
crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- Sprinkle both sides of fillet with salt and black pepper; set aside.
- Combine the parsley, broth, wine, oil, garlic and red pepper.
- Place the fish, flat sides down, in a single layer in a 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
- Pour parsley mixture over fish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 12 minutes or just until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.