1 (20 ounce) packages
1 (8 ounce) packages
Philadelphia Cream Cheese, soft
caramel ice cream topping, divided
red apple, chopped with the skin left on
green apple, chopped with the skin left on
reese peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- Combine brownie mix with the oil, water, and eggs.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 inch pan and bake for 25-35 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Combine softened cream cheese with 1/4 cup of the caramel dessert topping.
- Spread cream cheese/caramel mixture over cooled brownies.
- Sprinkle chopped apples, peanut butter cups, and peanuts over the cream cheese/caramel mixture.
- Drizzle remaining caramel dessert topping over the dessert.
- Slice into squares.
- Refridgerate left-overs.