( I use the no pre-cooking type)
3 (375 g) container
soft goat cheese
fresh basil leaf, chopped
shredded mozzarella cheese
( NOT the fresh, but the brick-packaged regular)
3 (375 g) package
fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
59.14 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese or 59.14 ml
- Beat the eggs then add the drained goat cheese, the shredded mozzarella, the basil leaves, salt and pepper, and mix till creamy and everything is incorporated well.
- Coat the bottom of a 13X9X2 inch baking dish with a thin layer of the sauce.
- Arrange half the lasagna noodles in the pan.
- Cover with half the goat cheese mixture.
- Cover this with half the mozzarella slices.
- Cover this with half the marinara sauce.
- Repeat layers: noodles, goat cheese, mozzarella slices and sauce.
- Sprinkle parmesan or romano on top.
- Bake in pre-heated 375°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or till bubbly and the cheese is nicely melted on top.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.