full chocolate graham crackers, crushed
( I used regular half and half.)
low-fat cream cheese
fat-free cottage cheese
Splenda sugar substitute
chocolate chips, pulsed one to two times in food processor
white chocolate baking square, shaved
( to garnish)
2 tablespoons sugar-free strawberry jam or 2 tablespoons
low sugar strawberry spread
- Preheat over to 325°F.
- Prepare a 9-in springform pan by spraying with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs on the bottom of the pan and swirling up sides of pan to coat lightly; set aside.
- In food processor, add half-and-half, cream cheese, cottage cheese, sugar, Splenda, cocoa, flour and vanilla.
- Process by pulsing several times until mixture is smooth.
- Add egg substitute and pulse until blended.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of mixture, pulse once or twice to blend and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until almost set.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Carefully run knife around edge of pan to loosen and remove sides of pan.
- When cool, slide cake onto serving dish.
- Microwave the strawberry preserves just until liquid.
- Serve with the strawberry preserves spooned over the top of each serving; sprinkle with shaved baking chocolate, and arrange quartered strawberries on plate.
- Cooking time does not include cooling period.
- It is actual cooking time.