low-fat cream cheese, softened
( 2 oz)
2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons
finely chopped pecans
packed brown sugar
light corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- To prepare Pastry: Combine flour, 1 Tbsp sugar, dash of salt in a small bowl. Combine cream cheese, butter and milk in large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended.
- Add flour mixture; beat at low speed until just blended and crumbly.
- Press into a ball. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface, knead lightly 3 to 4 times.
- Divide dough into 24 portions, Place 1 portion in each of 24 mini muffin cups coated with the cooking spray.
- Using your fingers, press dough into bottom and up sides of cups.
- To prepare filling: divide pecans evenly among muffin cups.
- Combine brown sugar and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; spoon about 2 teaspoons filling over pecans in each muffin cup.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes or until pastry is lightly browned and filling is puffy.
- Cool in cups for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Run a knife around the outside edge of each cup and remove them from the pan, allow to cool completely on a wire rack.