roasted, shelled unsalted sunflower seeds
dry rolled oats
1 1/2 cups
- Preheat the oven to 275 F.
- In a large bowl, toss the almonds, pecans, oats, what germ, and cinnamon.
- Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the honey, molasses, maple syrup, and vegetable oil.
- Warm over low heat until bubbles/foams and turns light brown.
- Add the mixture to the nuts and grains and toss throroughly.
- Spread the granola on a large, rimmed baking sheet and bake for about 40 minutes, stirring throroughly every 10 minutes, until the nuts and grains are nicely toasted.
- Let the granola cool and stir in the raisins.
- Once thoroughly cooled, store the granola in an airtight container for up to a month.