1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen chopped spinach, cooked according to package directions,drained well and squeezed dry
fresh small flounder fillets
salt and pepper
( to taste)
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
condensed cream of shrimp soup
fresh grated parmesan cheese
butter, cut into bits
- Spray a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer spinach across the bottom of the dish.
- Place flounder fillets evenly over the top of the spinach and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, add the sherry and flour; stir until well mixed; add the soup; stir to combine.
- Pour over the fish fillets Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Place butter bits evenly over the top.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.