1 1/2 lbs
pork tenderloin, boneless
mango chutney, chopped finely
green onion, thinly sliced
- Cut pork tenderloin into medallions.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on pork.
- Add butter and quickly brown pork medallions in pan over medium-high heat.
- Remove pork from heat and keep warm.
- Add whipping cream to pan and bring to a boil.
- Add chutney to cream mixture, mix well and pour over medallions.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve medallions over rice with sauce spooned on top- followed by a dollop of extra chutney and green onions to garnish.