1 cup whole milk or 1 cup
2% low-fat milk
- Melt butter in 4 cup measuring bowl in microwave.
- Then add eggs, vanilla and milk, beat with whisk until just combined.
- Add flour, sugar and salt all at once, beat until combined, but may still have a few lumps.
- Generously spray butter flavor Pam on a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Pour mixture into muffin pan, each about 1/2 full.
- Place into COLD oven on bottom rack, remove other rack to allow for popping!
- Set oven to 425 degrees and bake for 20 min, turn off oven, open and close door for a quick cool off, then allow to set for about 5 more minutes in the off oven.
- They will be soft on the inside, brown on the outside.
- Enjoy with lots of honey!