fresh lemon juice
red chili powder
garam masala powder
1 3/4 cups
plain fat-free yogurt, beaten
butter, for basting, as required
fresh lemon juice, to pour over prepared prawns
- In a bowl, mix together the ginger and garlic paste with 1/3 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Add salt, red chili, turmeric and garam masala powders, gramflour and yogurt. Mix well.
- Add prawns to this prepared mixture and toss to coat well in it.
- Keep aside to marinate for 2 hours.
- Skewer prawns and barbecue until done.
- Baste the prawns once with butter for a few minutes before they are done.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Sprinkle with 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice and mango powder.
- Serve and enjoy!