( imitation crab)
1 (10 ounce) cans
red onion, chopped finely
apple cider vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons
( dried dill weed)
salt and pepper
- Flake crab with 1 t lemon juice in large bowl.
- Add onion, celery (optional), vinegar, soy sauce, worcestershire, and 1 t dill.
- Stir until mixed.
- Stir in mayonnaise (adjust amount according to taste).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice avocado into bitesize pieces and sprinkle with remaining 1 t lemon juice (keeps avocado from browning) and 1/2 t dill.
- Gently stir avocados and olives into the salad.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve or refrigerate for several hours.