2 1/2 cups
basil seeds, soaked for 4 hours
vanilla ice cream
1 1/2 tablespoons
1 1/4 cups
- Mix together cornflour and water.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until it begins to look transparent.
- Place the mixture into a colander.
- Place this over a pan containing ice water.
- Press the mixture through with the back of a wooden spoon.
- The pieces will fall into the ice water and solidify.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat milk and sugar.
- Place 2 tbsps of basil seeds, 2 tbsps cornflour
- Add rose syrup and crushed ice.
- Pour in the cold milk.
- Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.