2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
diced tomatoes with onion and garlic
grated parmesan cheese
shredded light cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a 9-by-11- inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- One minute before it is cooked through, add the broccoli.
- Finish cooking and drain.
- Toss pasta and broccoli with tomatoes, then cheeses.
- Pour into the baking dish.
- Cover loosely with foil, and place in the center of the oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Let casserole stand for 5 minutes.