boneless skinless chicken breast
eggs, lightly beaten
- If you have a butcher, ask him to "T-bone" the tenderloin, otherwise: With a sharp knife cut the tenderloin lengthwise and stop about 1/2 inch before cutting all the way through.
- Turn the knife to the side and cut each side to within 1/2 inch.
- Place the tenderloin between two pieces of wax paper and flatten with a meat pounder until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Flatten the chicken breast until is is very thin.
- Lay the tenderloin out flat, brush with Dijon mustard, then sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Place chicken breast on the tenderloin and sprinkle with chicken seasoning.
- Lay the Swiss cheese on the chicken breast.
- Roll up and tie or skewer to hold together.
- Dip the rolled tenderloin in flour, then dip in eggs, then roll in bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350-375°F for one hour or until done.
- Slice into 1-inch slices and serve.
- I like to serve with asparagus and candied sweet potatoes.