1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup
brown sugar, firmly packed
1 1/2 cups
- In medium mixing bowl beat together peanut butter, butter, brown sugar, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, egg and vanilla until creamy.
- Blend in flour, soda and salt.
- Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Form dough into 24 balls, each about 2-inches in diameter.
- Arrange about 2-inches apart on two cookie sheets.
- Flatten with fork dipped in granulated sugar to form criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in preheated 325°F degrees convection oven on racks 2 and 4, 10-12 minutes (or bake in preheated 350° degrees radiant bake oven 10-12 minutes) or until light golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.