of jimmy dean reduced-fat sausage
1 (226.79 g) bag of frozen home fries or 1 (226.79 g) bag hash browns or 1 (226.79 g) bag
1 (113.39 g) can
chopped green chilies, drained
( beaten well)
12-inch flour tortillas
of shredded cheese, any flavor
- Cook and drain the bacon and sausage.
- Crumble the bacon.
- Set aside.
- Leave a small amount of grease in the pan, and cook the potatoes.
- Be sure the potatoes are comepltely cooked, and properly browned--the texture is funny if you don't.
- Combine eggs and green chilies.
- Add the eggs and green chilies to the potatoes, and stir.
- When eggs are almost done, add the meats, and continue to cook, until eggs are no longer shiny.
- Add cheese, and remove from heat.
- Stir to combine.
- Spread out tortillas on counter.
- Spoon the suficient amount of egg mixture on top of tortilla, top with salsa, and roll up, burrito style.
- Wrap each individually in waxed paper, then place as many as will fit in a ziploc bag (I usually get 6-8 in a bag) Freeze.
- To reheat, leave in waxed paper and set on plate.
- Microwave 3 minutes.
- Let sit one minute, then unwrap and eat.