( to taste)
cream of tartar
3/4 cup walnuts or 3/4 cup
pecans, finely chopped
1 1/3 cups
ripe bananas, mashed
- Spray a muffin tin with vegetable oil or line with muffin papers.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat oil with sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time and continue beating.
- Add mashed bananas and combine well.
- Combine matzo cake meal, potato starch, cream of tartar, baking soda, and ground cinnamon.
- Add the chopped nuts.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg - banana mixture, until just combined.
- Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tins, filling them to the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is brown and a toothpick inserted in the center has moist crumbs.