6 -8 ounces
cod fish fillets
fresh ground black pepper
For the salsa
white wine vinegar
lime, juice of, more to taste
cherry tomatoes, deseeded and quartered
( or more)
Avocado, peeled,stoned and chopped
1 -2 teaspoon
fresh chervil, chopped
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the cod.
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan.
- Pan-fry the cod for 5-6 minutes or until just cooked through.
- Add the white wine vinegar and lime juice.
- Cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Remove the fish and place on a serving plate, keep warm.
- Stir the tomatoes, avocado and chervil into the pan until warmed through.
- Do a taste check, add more lime juice if needed.
- Place the warmed salsa on the fish and serve.