butter flavored nonstick cooking spray
garlic, minced or very finely chopped
salt & pepper
- Spray a cooking pan with cooking spray.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for a couple minutes Either cut the portabellas into slices, or leave them whole.
- When I did it, I cut them into slices.
- Sprinkle portabellas with salt and pepper and sauté a couple minutes on each side over medium heat, until they have softened.
- If the heat is too high, they will burn a little.
- I burnt mine, but they still tasted good.