1 (12 ounce) packages
semi-sweet chocolate chips
butter flavor shortening
light brown sugar
3 1/4 cups
all-purpose flour, sifted
1 1/2 cups
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blend butter and shortening until smooth.
- Add both sugars and cream well.
- Add eggs, beating after each egg.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients and gradually add to batter.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Mix well and drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8- 10 minutes, depending on you oven.
- Cool briefly on baking sheet then move to cooling rack to cool completely.