3 -4 ounces
lean beef, sliced very thin
1 cup white onions or 1 cup
green bell pepper
potato, with peel intact
12 ounces beer or 12 ounces
- Cut the onion, green bell pepper and potato into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet, add butter and then saute the onion until nearly transparent.
- Add beef and stir until the beef if browned.
- Add bell pepper, potato, spices, and flour.
- Stir and then add the liquid.
- Cover, reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Adjust flavor as needed.
- Serve with a green salad and bread to sop up the gravy.