1 (4 ounce) cans
diced green chili peppers
1 1/2 teaspoons
ground cayenne pepper
( use less if you think it might be too spicy)
2 (18 1/8 ounce) cans
chopped cooked chicken breasts
3 (15 ounce) cans
1 (11 ounce) cans
1 (15 ounce) cans
shredded monterey jack cheese, garnish
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Slowly cook and stir the onion until tender.
- Mix in the garlic, green chili peppers, oregano, cumin, and cayenne.
- Continue to cook and stir the mixture until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in the chicken broth, chicken, beans, corn, and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat and let simmer 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on each serving and enjoy!