100 g vermecelli rice noodles or 113.39 g
vermecelli rice noodles
rice wine vinegar
red onion, finely sliced
hot red chili pepper, chopped
100 g smoked salmon or 113.39 g
smoked salmon, torn into shreds
coriander leaves, picked from stems
sesame seeds, toasted
- Place the noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water.
- Allow to stand about 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- drain again.
- In a seperate bowl mix together the vinegar, salt and sugar.
- Add the red onion slices.
- Peel the cucumber, leaving a little green skin here and there.
- Thinly slice on the diagonal, and add to the bowl along with onion and dressing.
- Stir in the chilies, smoked salmon and coriander leaves.
- Add the drained noodles and toss well together.
- Divide mixture between 2 bowls, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.