dry white wine
crushed red pepper flakes
garlic cloves, crushed
red snapper fillets, about 1-inch thick
grated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large zip-lock bag; add fish.
- Marinate in the fridge for about 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove fish from bag and discard the marinade.
- Combine the flour, Parmesan, salt & pepper in another zip-lock bag.
- Add the fish; seal and shake to coat the fish with the flour mixture.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and add the olive oil.
- Heat over medium until hot.
- Add the fish and cook for about 7 minutes on each side or until it flakes easily.