( 70-80 degrees)
2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons
1 1/2 teaspoons
whole wheat flour
2 1/4 teaspoons
active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place the ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select dough setting.
- (Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 Tbsp of water or flour if needed.) When the cycle is complete, turn dough onto lightly floured surface.
- Punch down, cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Divide dough in half.
- Pressed each portion into a greased 12 in pizza pan.
- Add sauce, cheese, and favorite toppings.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until crust and cheese are lightly browned.