1 (18 1/4 ounce) packages
yellow cake mix
1 (4 ounce) packages
vanilla instant pudding mix
1 1/3 cups
1 1/2 teaspoons
3 -4 tablespoons
- Combine all ingredients for cake and mix well.
- Grease a bundt cake pan and pour half of cake batter into pan.
- Combine all filling ingredients and sprinkle half evenly over batter.
- Top with remaining batter, then sprinkle the rest of the filling mixture over the top of the cake.
- Bake at 375° for 45 to 50 minutes or until done.
- Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes, then turn over onto a plate and remove from the pan.
- Cool cake completely.
- For glaze, mix together butter and vanilla, then add powdered sugar.
- Whisk in milk a tablespoon at a time until glaze is desired consistency.
- Pour glaze over top of cake and let it run down the sides.
- Allow glaze to firm before serving.