- Place 1/3 cup of cheese in thin layer on parchment paper.
- Microwave on high for one minute, or until cheese is bubbly.
- While the cheese is still flexible with parchment paper still attached, bend the cheese over a round object to give it a taco shell shape.
- The smaller in diameter the object is, the closer to a normal taco shell shape you will have.
- Let the cheese cool while around the object.
- When it has cooled, peel it from the parchment paper.
- Use this to make tacos, with normal fillings such as taco seasoned meat, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream, or you can also make smaller version of these shells to serve as low carb chips.