3 -4 heads
brie cheese, 4 oz
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the tops off of the garlic, so that the cluster of cloves can be seen. Do not seperate cloves.
- Baste with oil and sprinkle lightly with Thyme.
- Place garlic on a medium piece of foil and then wrap foil around garlic, until it is complelety wrapped up in foil.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 mins. Allow to cool.
- Serve baked garlic with crusty French bread and Brie cheese.
- Squeeze garlic onto bread slices and alternate with slices of Brie on bread (you can also combine garlic and Brie slices, but it is quite rich).