1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
2 1/4 cups
1 (12 ounce) packages
mini chocolate chips, at room temp
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream the cream cheese and the butter together until light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar and cream well.
- Add the vanilla and the brandy, mixing well.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well each time.
- Sift the flour, cornstarch and baking powder together, and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add the dry ingredients/chips to the egg/sugar mixture gradually, mixing well after each addition.
- Heavily grease a bundt or a 10 inch tube pan, and pour the cake batter into the pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Reduce the oven heat to 300 degrees and bake for another 1 hour and 20 minutes.