1 1/2 teaspoons
1 1/2 cups
mashed cooked sweet potatoes
( no seasoning)
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a glass pie pan with your favourite pastry.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, until well combined.
- Pour into unbaked crust and bake 15 minutes.
- Lower oven temp.
- to 350 degrees F.
- and bake another 25 minutes.
- After the 25 minutes.
- Combine all the topping mixture and spread over the hot pie.
- Return to oven and bake at 350 degrees F.
- for another 15 minutes.
- Total baking time should be 50 minutes.
- Test with a knife to make sure pie is firm and cooked thru.