For the Sauce
low sodium soy sauce
minced peeled fresh ginger
For the Lobster
2 (8 ounce)
frozen lobster tails, thawed
dark sesame oil
sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- FOR THE SAUCE: Combine mustard and water in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Stir in soy sauce, plum sauce, sherry, and ginger; set aside.
- FOR THE LOBSTER: Make a lengthwise cut through the top of each lobster shell using kitchen shears, cutting to, but not through, lobster meat; press shell open.
- Place the lobster tails, cut sides up, in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine the oils and pepper, and spoon over the lobster meat.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 13 minutes or until the lobster meat turns opaque.
- Serve lobster with sauce, and garnish with onions, if desired.