1 1/2 cups
( fresh ground is best)
apples, peeled and chopped
half-and-half, cold and whipped
- Beat the 4 eggs and 1 1/2 c.
- of sugar in a mixing bowl for 4 min.
- until they get a nice light yellow color.
- Mix your dry ingredients together.
- Stir in all the ingredients, blending all well, but don't overbeat.
- You only want everything to be well mixed.
- Pour this batter in a greased 9x12" pan at 350* for 50-60 min.
- The cake is done when a toothpick tests clean.
- Boil the sauce ingredients together for one minute.
- This mixture must be stirred constantly to prevent sticking.
- Pour over the cake when warm.
- When cool, top with whipped cream.