( whatever kind you like)
fresh curly-leaf parsley, chopped roughly
lemon, juice of
5 -6 tablespoons
extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
- If you are using button mushrooms, leave them whole.
- Slice field mushrooms fairly thinly.
- In a serving bowl, combine all of the ingredients and toss to coat the mushrooms well.
- At this point taste the dressing, it may need more lemon, or oil.
- It really depends on your personal preference, however it should be slightly tart.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, tossing occasionally.