onion, finely diced
celery, finely chopped
1 (113.39 g) can
dried parsley flakes
kikkoman teriyaki sauce
thick sliced bacon
- Take the beef tenderloin out of the refrigerator an hour before cooking.
- Saute the onion, celery, mushrooms and garlic in the butter on low heat until onions and celery are clear and soft.
- Place the bread crumbs in a bowl and add the salt, pepper, basil,parsley flakes and teriyaki sauce.
- Add the onion-celery mixture to the bread crumbs, and lightly toss until well blended.
- Make a lengthwise cut all the way down the tenderloin that goes 3/4 way through the tenderloin to make a pocket for the stuffing.
- Lightly place the stuffing into the pocket and close the pocket securely with toothpicks.
- Place the bacon slices on top of the tenderloin.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour for a medium-rare tenderloin.