boneless skinless chicken breast halves
egg, lightly beaten
59.14 ml soy flour or 59.14 ml
fresh mushrooms, sliced
marsala, more to taste
sliced mozzarella cheese
fresh parsley, chopped
( I use Merlot)
- Dip chicken in egg, and dredge in flour.
- Brown chicken in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Reserve drippings in skillet.
- Cook mushrooms in drippings in the skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
- Add chicken, Marsala, and remaining ingredients and top chicken pieces with the cheese.
- Cook until heated through and cheese is melted.