orange roughy, cut into fillets
onion, cut into rings
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Rinse filets in water, pat dry with paper towels.
- Set aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Add garlic, and white wine, stirring until all is mixed together.
- Spray a small square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle both sides of fish with salt and pepper, and lay fish filets in the dish.
- Lay onion rings on top of fish, and pour garlic butter mixture over everything.
- Bake at 450 for 12-15 minutes, until fish flakes when you pick at it with a fork.
- This is super easy, low in calories, and also tastes great.