1 1/4 cups
eggs, beaten to blend
boneless skinless chicken breast halves
low sodium chicken broth
thinly sliced green onions
- Combine breadcrumbs, wasabi powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place beaten eggs in pie dish.
- Dip chicken in egg, then in breadcrumb mixture.
- Turn to coat completely.
- Heat 2 tablespoons peanut oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sauté 2 chicken breasts until golden and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer to platter.
- Repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
- Add teriyaki sauce, sake, and chicken broth to skillet and bring to boil.
- Scrape up browned bits.
- Drizzle sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onions and serve.