packed brown sugar
3 (1 5/8 ounce)
milk chocolate candy bars
- Combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, corn syrup, and water.
- Microwave on high 2-2½ minutes until butter is melted.
- Stir well to blend butter and sugar.
- Stir in 1/3 cup almonds.
- Microwave on high for 9-11 minutes until the temperature reaches 300°F.
- Pour on to a baking sheet.
- Break candy bars into small pieces and sprinkle them on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining almonds on the top also.
- Let toffee cool until it hardens, then break it up into small pieces and enjoy.