1 (30 g) packets
nut roast muesli
- Place the apricots, water cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom in a small saucepan and bring to the boil over medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover and simmer stirring occasionally for 12 minutes or until apricots soften.
- Remove from the heat and uncover and set aside for 20 minutes to cool.
- Meanwhile place the sesame seeds in a saucepan and toss over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Transfer to a heatproof bowl and set aside.
- Place the muesli in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped, add apricot mixture and process until a stiff dough forms (you can add a little more water if required).
- Transfer to a bowl and use your hands to knead well until combined.
- Use your hands to roll 2 teaspoonfuls of mixture into a ball.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture and toss the balls in sesame seeds to lightly coat.