( cut up)
ground beef, cooked and drained
shredded mozzarella cheese
season with salt and pepper
( or anything else as you see fit)
- The recipe calls for a 9x13 casserole, but I usually split it between two 8x8 pans (increasing the spaghetti, beef, sauce and mozarella slightly if needed) and freeze one of them for another time.
- Cook the spaghetti and drain, but don't rinse.
- Put it right back in the warm pot and add the cream cheese.
- Blend the cream cheese until melted with the spaghetti and then blend in the sour cream.
- Put spaghetti mixture into greased pan.
- Layer some of the mozarella, then the beef, then a little more mozarella.
- Spread the spaghetti sauce across and then put the rest of the mozarella on top.
- Bake at 350 (or maybe 375?) for 30- 35 minutes- until a knife comes out clean.
- Let it stand for 5 or 10 minutes.