1 (18 1/4 ounce) boxes
chocolate cake mix
1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup
semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13 x 9" baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix with 1 egg, butter Or margarine; mix until smooth.
- Pat the mixture into prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle with the chocolate chips and the chopped nuts evenly over the cake-crust in the pan.
- in a bowl, mix together the icing sugar, cream cheese and the remaining 2 eggs until well blended; pour over the semi-sweet chocolate chips and the nuts.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Let cake cool a little before cutting.
- Serve warm or cooled-- DELICIOUS!