garlic clove, minced
minced fresh ginger
1 -2 teaspoon
red curry paste
( 1 for medium 2 for hot)
1 (14 ounce) cans
( unsweetened, not lite)
lemongrass, first outer layer removed cut in half
boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1 (20 ounce) cans
pineapple chunks, drained
chopped green onion
- Heat the oil in a large wok, add the garlic, saute.
- Add the curry, ginger and the thicker cream on top of the can of coconut milk to the wok, whisk.
- Now add the rest of the coconut milk in along with everything but the chicken and pineapple, whisk.
- Bring to a slow boil for 7 minutes, then discard the lemongrass Add the chicken and pineapple and cook till the chicken is no longer pink inside, about 7-9 minutes.
- Serve over Jasmine rice and top with green onion.
- Soooooooooooooo yummy!