3 cups shredded chicken or 3 cups
( no skin)
sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
( 2 cups)
1 (16 ounce) jars
medium hot salsa
- In a bowl, mix chicken or turkey, sour cream, 2 cups shredded cheese, and salt.
- Heat oil in an 8-to 10inch frying pan over low heat.
- Dip the tortillas, one at a time, in the hot oil just until limp, about 5 seconds.
- Fill tortillas equally with chicken mixture, roll up, and arrange side by side, slit side down, in a 9-x13 inch baking dish.
- Pour salsa evenly over top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until heated through, about 20 minutes.
- If desired sprinkle with more shredded cheese over hot enchiladas before serving.