lean ground beef
green bell pepper, chopped
1 (1 lb) can
chopped Tomato, undrained
cream of mushroom soup
1 (8 ounce) packages
shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef, onion, bell pepper.
- Drain excess fat if necessary.
- Add tomatoes, salt, soup.
- Allow to simmer while cooking noodles according to package directions.
- Drain noodles.
- Add cooked noodles and 1/2 of the cheese to meat mixture.
- Pour into casserole dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.