unpeeled butternut squash, seeded and cut in 12 pieces
( about 1-1/2 lb)
907.18 g unpeeled whole baby potatoes, washed or 907.18 g
fingerling potatoes, are good too
garlic cloves, sliced
( more or less to taste and diet)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine squash, potatoes shallots and garlic in large shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with herbs.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, turning once after vegetables are browned on one side.
- The skins of the potatoes and squash have lots of fiber and vitamins so I leave them on you can remove them if you want.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.