3/4 cup pasteurized liquid egg-whites or 3/4 cup egg white substitute or 3/4 cup
1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen chopped spinach
shredded reduced-fat cheese
1/4 cup diced red peppers or 1/4 cup
( or mixture of both)
Tabasco sauce or
other hot pepper sauce, if desired,to taste
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Line a 12 cup muffin pan with foil baking cups, spray the cups with cooking spray.
- Thaw and drain spinach, wring it out well by hand.
- Mix the spinach, egg whites or substitute, cheese, peppers, onions, hot pepper sauce and salt in a bowl.
- Fill the foil cups with the mixture.
- Bake at 350F or 20 minutes, testing so that a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from cups to serve.