( 1/2 c)
1 (8 ounce) containers
1 1/2 cups
1 cup vanilla wafers or 1 cup
2 1/2 tablespoons
- Make crust buy mixing the butter, sugar and crumbs together.
- Press in bottom of pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.
- (you can buy a premade crust) Place brown sugar, cream cheese, peanut butter and vanilla in bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Fold in cool whip.
- arrange bananas in bottom of prepared crust.
- spread peanut butter mixture over bananas.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours.
- Let stand at room temp 15 minutes before serving.