2 -2 1/2 cups
shredded cooked chicken
diced green chilis, to taste
taco seasoning mix
1 (15 ounce) cans
shredded cheddar cheese
( or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Heat oil in large skillet Saute onion, stirring occasionally, until tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chicken, chiles and seasoning mix
- Layer half of tortillas in prepared baking dish. Top with chicken mixture, beans and 1 cup cheese
- Layer with remaining tortillas. Top with salsa and remaining cheese
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted